Google
 

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Indonesian Reformed Blogger

Peace be with you.

I'm an Indonesian Reformed Blogger. Just call me IndoRef. It's not important who am I. I'm only a new blogger. I'm a Christian and I've been impressed by Reformed Theology.
I've seen some Young Indonesian Reformed Bloggers all over the world with their incredible blogs. I really want to collect the informations about them and put them in one weblog, so that many Indonesians will see it and grasp many blessings from it.

If you know the information about them, just contact me at Indonesian.Reformed@gmail.com (the upper case is sensitive).
Thanks a lot.

Peace!

3 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Adi said...

Hi, IndoRef, thank you for linking to my blog.

 
At May 16, 2007 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Avichayil said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 16, 2007 at 3:38 PM , Blogger IndoRef said...

Hi avichayil,

Nanti mau dibuat bahasa Indonesianya juga.


Hi adi,
I'm not only linking to your blog, but I want to review (short review only) your blog too. Thanks for putting the comment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home