Google
 

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Limpingen Blog

"This Blog is A personal Blog of Jeffrey Lim. The contents are about personal writings, articles, devotionals, poems, lecturers, books, sermons, etc."
This is the subtitle of the blog. Can you imagine how rich this blog? I've never seen any other blog like this blog. Less than a year, but the contents are unbelievable.

Jeffrey is the student of Reformed Seminary at Indonesia. Currently he's in China, serving in Indonesian Reformed Church at China. He talks many things in his blog, especially about Reformed theology and philosophy.

Watch the labels in his blog, and you will see the richness of the contents of the blog. You could find:
* Animals (36)
* Blog Tutorial (1)
* Events (2)
* My Books (3)
* My Daily Devotion (2)
* My Devotional (37)
* My Dialog (1)
* My Lecturers (6)
* My Moderate Articles (5)
* My Poems (25)
* My Sermons (15)
* My Short Articles (13)
* My Short Devotional (15)
* My Story (1)
* My Testimony (6)

The best thing, he writes all in Bahasa Indonesia. So, many Indonesian peoples could read it and grasp the blessings from his writings.

Just go to http://limpingen.blogspot.com/ and you will find many great things in his blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home